Tuesday 8 April 2014

Barra Bonanza

I love fishing.  I love flicking lures, waiting for the set baits, catching livies and pretty much everything about it.  I do not like wingy children who bird nest their overheads. I don't care if he's only 6. He's had more experience flicking than most adults I know but I lost my temper and left him in the middle of 'crocodile lake' at one point on this trip I'm not too proud to say. ...

We took my sister and brother-in-law (who are now proud parent's to my niece Willow) to the Wenlock River for a weekend of fishing and swimming and exploring.

I love the Wenlock and everything about it.

All in all we caught barra, togas, too many to count Sooties and took almost all the fingerlings out of the river system as livies but it was soooo awesome!  

Cheers to you Snag Central! You never disappoint.

Here's the vid.


No comments:

Post a Comment